International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology is an international refereed open access e-journal and it publishes in English only. It publishes peer reviewed and original research papers. It publishes the research paper in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology. All papers are pre-reviewed by editor and then forwarded to reviewer, if found appropriate. The key objectives of IJSET Journal are:
1. To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering fields.
2. To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
3. To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJSET Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
4. To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering fields.
5. To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
6. To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
7. To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
ISSN (Online) : 2277-1581
ISBN : 978-81-932091-1-0
Starting Year : 2011
Frequency of Publication : Monthly
Subjects List : Click Here
Global Impact Factor(GIF) : 0.489
Universal Impact Factor(UIF) : 1.0259
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) : 3.631
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) : 5.63 points
Infobase Index(IBI) Factor : 32.00
ISI Impact Factor : 1.651
DOI for IJSET : http://dx.doi.org/10.17950/ijset
Paper Submission : Submit Online Here or Email at
Google Scholar, DOAJ, EditLib, DRJI, JIFactor, ISI (Submitted), ELSEVIER(submitted), SCOPUS(submitted), Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS- American Chemical Society, EI Compendex(submitted), Engineering Village(submitted), DoPP, GEOBASE(submitted), Biobase(submitted), TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec -The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory. DocStoc, WePapers, Internet Archive, J-Gate, Research Gate, Cabell’s Directories, Scribd, Open Research, Index Copurnicus, EBSCO Host, ISSUU, YUDU, NEWJOUR, Open Access, Cite-u-Like, Medknow, Eyesource, CiteSeer, UlrichWeb, ScientificCommons (Univ. of St Gallens), University of Karlsruhe, Germany, PennState University, University of Washington, Georgetown University, Informatics, ProQuest CSA Technology Research Database, NASA ADS (Harvard Univ.), Princeton University Library, WorldCat(oclc), Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Apna Circle, Google +, Academia, GetCited, RULA (Ryerson University Library & Archive), Bielefeld University Library, BASE(Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Microsoft Academic Search Engine and more
Our Other Journal :
International Journal of Engineering Research (print + online)