1. Question : is IJSET online journal?
Ans : Yes, ISSN(online) : 2277-1581
2. Question : Is IJSET open access?
Ans. : Yes. No fee is charged for reading and downloading from IJSET website
3. Question : What is the website of IJSET?
Ans. : http://www.ijset.com
4. Question : What is the email id of IJSET?
5. Do IJSET provide certificate to all authors?
Ans. : Yes.E-certificates are issued to each author without extra fee.
6. Who can join IJSET as editorial board member?
Ans. : Researcher having Ph.D. and experience in research may join as editorial board member for IJSET.
7. Is IJSET charge extra fee for receiving hard copy of certificate through post?
Ans. : No.
8. Question : How many pages are allowed in a research paper
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper
9. Question: What are the page settings for IJSET?
Ans. : Setting are :
1. Paper Title : Times New Roman,16 point, Bold, double spaced
2. Author affiliation: 12 point, Bold, Times new roman
3. Headings: Times New Roman, 12 point, Bold,1.15 line space
4. Subheading: Times New Roman, 10 point,Bold,1.15 line space
5. Text: Times New Roman, 10 point,1.15 line space
6. References with URL for cross reference
7. Page setup: Full research paper (only 5 pages) must be in 2 columns only with margin Top-Down 0.7 and Left-Right 0.5
10. Question : How many pages are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper.
11. Question: is IJSET having own template?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
12. Question: is it mandatory to submit copy right from with research paper?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
13. What is copyright?
Ans. : Copyright is a form of legal protection for original works of authorship. Copyright covers both published and unpublished works. Refer Link : http://www.copyright.gov
14. Question: What is the percentage of accepted paper?
Ans. : appx 60%
15. Question: What are the fields in which papers may be submitted?
Ans. : IJSET is multidisciplinary journal and it publishes research paper in all field of Engineering, Science and Management subjects.
16. Question: is IJSET following Ethics and Malpractice Statement?
Ans.: yes, CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
17. Question: What is the processing/article handling fee for IJSET?
Ans. : The Fee for Indian Author is INR 2100.00 and Non-Indian is USD 65.00.
18. Question : What will be the extra fee, if pages are more than 5?
Ans. : Extra fee INR 500.00 for Indian Author and USD 10.00 have to pay against per extra pages.
19. Question : How many authors are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Maximum 4.
20. Question : Is the fee charged extra for more than 4 authors?
Ans. : Yes, For extra author the fee for Indian author INR 500 and for Non Indian USD 10.00 per extra author.
21. Question: Is any fee discount available, if more than 10 papers submitted by the group of authors?
Ans. : Yes. 25% fee relaxation for each author.
22. Question: Is IJSET help to event organizer
Ans. : Yes. IJSET shares logo of event through the sponsoring schemes.
23. Question: Is IJSET work as event partner for conference and seminars.
Ans. : Yes. IJSET works as event partner for conference and seminar at national and international level.
24. Question: Is any fee discount available for student?
Ans. : No. On the demand of authors the fee is reduced to lowest amount. No further discount or waive is possible to students
25. Question : How do I submit my article?
Ans. : Please submit your article online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please click “Submit Paper Online Here” on the journal's page.
26. Question : How can I access my article online?
Ans. : Since IJSET is open access journal, so published articles are always available for reading and downloading without subscription fee.
27. What is the last date of paper submission?
Ans. : 20th of each month.
28. Question: What is the date of publication?
Ans. : 1st of each month
29. Question : How many days will take to publish a paper in IJSET?
Ans. : Normally it takes 10-50 days to review a research paper but it depend on the time taken by the reviewer.
30. Question : can authors submit their papers in many journal at a time?
Ans. : No. Authors are not allowed to submit their papers in more journals at a time. Its illegally. Authors are free to submit their paper in other journal after getting withdraws approval from IJSET.
31. Question : How paper may withdraw from IJSET?
Ans. : Authors are free to withdraw their paper during processing. Author have to write an email to
for withdraw. IJSET will allow withdrawing without asking any question.
32. Question : is IJSET is SCI indexed Journal?
Ans. : No, It is submitted for SCI indexing.
33. Question : is IJSET is SCOPUS?
Ans. : No, IJSET is in under evaluation in SCOPUS.
34. Question : What is the Index Copernicus Value for IJSET?
Ans. : 5.63
35. Question : What is impact factor?
Ans. : The impact factor is useful in clarifying the significance of absolute (or total) citation frequencies. e.g. A= total cites in 1992, B= 1992 cites to articles published in 1990-91 (this is a subset of A) & C= number of articles published in 1990-91, D= B/C = ? is impact factor for the year 1992.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL.
36. Question : Who issue the impact factor?
Ans. : There are many societies in India and in world who evaluate the journals and issue the impact factor like Global Impact Factor, Universal Impact Factor, Infobase Index(IBI) Factor & Thomson Reuter etc..
37. Question : Which society is the best to issue impact factor in the world?
Ans. : Thomson Reuters .
38. Question : What are the impact factors for IJSET?
Ans. : Global Impact Factor(GIF) : 0.489, Universal Impact Factor(UIF) : 1.0259, Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) : 3.631, Index Copernicus Value (ICV) : 5.63 points, Infobase Index(IBI) Factor : 32.00
39. Question: Is IJSET is member of Cross Reference?
Ans. : Yes, IJSET is a member of cross Reference. A free Digital Object Identification (DOI) will be issued to each published article without extra fee. IJSET will beer this cost.
40. Question: Is IJSET having impact factor?
Ans. : Yes, impact factors are issued by many societies after evaluating quality of journal. Details are displayed on home page.
41. Question: Do IJSET publish conference proceeding.
Ans . : IJSET publishes conference proceeding with three modes i) free mode, ii) sponsor mode and iii) non sponsor mode. CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
42. Question: Is IJSET online or print journal?
Ans. : IJSET is online journal and for print version, it is under process.
43. Question: Do IJSET accept online payment
Ans. : Yes. CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
44. Question: Do IJSET sponsor the conference and seminar etc.
Ans. : Yes, CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
45. Question: Do IJSET provide printing facilities for the conference and seminar etc.
Ans. : Yes.
46. Question: How authors may approach to editor?
Ans. :Authors may write email at
or may call at +91-9752135004. This number is also available for receiving message through whatsapp.
47. Question: Does the journal allow the author(s) to hold the copy right without restrictions?
48. Question: Will the journal allow the author(s) to retail publishing right without restrictions?
49. Question: What is the review process for IJSET
Ans. : IJSET follows double blind review process. Please refer the below image
50. Question : What digital archiving policy does the journal use?
Ans. : Self Archiving
51. Do IJSET follow to International Ethics and Malpractice Statements?
And. : Yes, Download Statement
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
52. Question : Where the published articles are indexed?
Ans. : Published articles are indexing in more than 100 societies. Some of the are:
Google Scholar, DOAJ, EditLib, DRJI, JIFactor, International Society of Indexing(ISI), ELSEVIER(submitted), SCOPUS(submitted), Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS- American Chemical Society, EI Compendex(submitted), Engineering Village(submitted), DoPP, GEOBASE(submitted), Biobase(submitted), TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec -The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory. DocStoc, WePapers, Internet Archive, J-Gate, Research Gate, Cabell’s Directories, Scribd, Open Research, Index Copurnicus, EBSCO Host, ISSUU, YUDU, NEWJOUR, Open Access, Cite-u-Like, Medknow, Eyesource, CiteSeer, UlrichWeb, ScientificCommons (Univ. of St Gallens), University of Karlsruhe, Germany, PennState University, University of Washington, Georgetown University, Informatics, ProQuest CSA Technology Research Database, NASA ADS (Harvard Univ.), Princeton University Library, WorldCat(oclc), Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Apna Circle, Google +, Academia, GetCited, RULA (Ryerson University Library & Archive), Bielefeld University Library, BASE(Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Microsoft Academic Search Engine and more….
53. What are the Disclaimers
And. : Disclaimer are :
The IJSET is protected under international copyrights. The IJSET provide full data free of cost to all users. Important notice for copy right are –
1.No data from this website can be copied or used anywhere without pre-permission.
2.Neither IJSET nor a member involves in copy and reuse of data from any other website.
3.All material in IJSET undergoes peer review to ensure fair, objectivity, independency and educational need.
4.Neither the editor of IJSET nor a member of this journal involved in the preparation of material contained in the other journal or website.
5. IJSET may use the link of other journal or other website to operate by other parties.
6.The links will be provided purely for educational purpose.
7. IJSET disclaims all liability with regard to your access of such linked web sites.